Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pato Reflects On Debut Season

Milan striker Alexandre Pato has reflected upon his debut season for the Rossoneri.

The young Brazilian striking sensation has been a revelation at San Siro. Scoring on his debut against Napoli, he has gone on to score eight goals in 16 appearances for the club and he has analysed his first few months as a Milanista.

“I am growing up in Italian football after months of just training and watching the game from the stands,” Pato Italia Uno.

“Now I think about things differently compared to September, I saw a really difficult and competitive league but now I know that I can play well in it.

“The defenders are very intelligent in Serie A and I have to learn how they play in order to do well against them.

“I am always happy and ready to play, I just have to be patient.

“As for Pippo Inzghi, he’s a great player and he is in great form at the moment. He has to take Milan to the Champions League.

“Ronaldo? He’s always my idol, he is a good man and he has to return for us.”

Milan are on course for the Champions League this season but they need to ensure victory against Napoli and hope that Fiorentina slip up against Parma.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=688449

No comments: